Saturday 30 October 2010

I'm not coming home (part 2)

Dear Mum and Dad,
I am sorry to say this but I’m not coming home. I’m addicted to Moro Gold bars. You can’t get them in the UK and so I must stay in New Zealand or move to a country that does have them, Norway maybe. I know you’re probs wondering what this strange drug is. Well, it’s a ‘smooth textured chocolate flavoured centre with crunchy biscuit pieces surrounded in caramel all covered in Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate.’ Sounds like heaven but with more calories right? Tale heart, a solution can be reached. All you’d need to do is have about 30 bars shipped to the UK every month and then it’ll be fine. If not then I guess I’ll see you at Christmas (the one in June not December). I hope that you’re all doing well.
Love Rach x x

No comments:

Post a Comment