Thursday 24 March 2011

The Second Next Chapter

The time has come the Walrus said to talk of many things.

Of leaving South Africa and New Zealand,

Road trips and other things.



So, outreach is over, lectures finished today and we have graduation tomorrow evening. Then it’s all over!!! (Totally justified use of exclamation marks)

So what’s next? Well, Saturday morning myself and a few others will be winging our way to the South Island for a two-week road trip. I’ll be landing back in the hopefully o-so-sunny-shores of Engerland in early/mid April (you do the math – finish on Friday and then two more weeks). So you really might be seeing me sooner than you think.

If you haven’t started preparations for my glorious return then you might wanna go ahead and start. I’m thinking banners, a live band, balloons and, of course, cake. Lots of cake (I mean, my home-coming is definitely more important than a couple of posh people, I forget their names, getting married). Also, if you happen to see any of my family in the next couple of weeks then could you please remind them to clean my room before I get back. You may have heard the vicious rumours that they turned it into a gym/study/guest room/music studio/media centre/junk room but they are all lies and misdirection. I know for a fact that my family would never do this to me. I know that my room will have been kept in perfect condition and just the way I left it.

TTYL/when I’m home which is when I’m most likely to have proper internet access again.

No comments:

Post a Comment