Thursday 23 September 2010

Early Morning

so it's about six Friday morning over here (7 pm thursday at home) and having been struggling for over 2 hours to get back to sleep (the birds singing happily outside my window are lucky I didn't bring a gun) I've decided to give up and write this instead .

So I made it here no problems. I didn't end up stranded in a terminal in Dubai or Melbourne forced to learn different languages from a guide book, living at one of the gates or building a fountain. I was picked up at the airport by a couple of the YWAM staff members which confirmed my belief that my fear of it all being an elaborate but well executed internet scam was irrational the journey itself was the longest day of my life. I had no idea that New Zealand was so far away (curse you world maps that make everything look so close!!)

The birds have gone now so gonna try and get some more sleep


they have strange Internet here so I'm sending this from my iPod in a coffee shop with free wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment