Monday 20 September 2010

Yoda vs The Princess Bride

So. This is it. This time tomorrow I should be on my way to NZ.
Excited? You bet.
Nervous? Without a doubt.
Have I packed yet? Almost. I magically have a bit of extra space in my bag (it’s very high-tech, got one of those magic Mary Poppins compartments that JML sell) and I’m trying to decide whether to pack more books or more clothes. I’ve narrowed it down to my purple Yoda jumper or The Princess Bride by William Goldman.
I have excellent arguments for both:
Yoda jumper – has a glow in the dark Lightsabre on it, which will be extremely useful when trying to see in the dark.
The Princess Bride – it’s a ‘classic account of True Love and High Adventure.’ Need I say more?
Answers on a postcard please.

4 comments:

  1. YODA!!!!!

    love u rach!!! (this is holly btw)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoda! yoda! yoda! ...i think its a given really. (Hannah) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOoooooo the princess bride! Rachel i hope you made a wise decision. You know how much that book means to me. And you might need cheering up sometime. I hope you know that this will be the end off our friendship if you chose wrongly. That is all.
    Ps love ruth
    pps. i didnt really mean it about the friendship thing
    pps. i hope you get there ok and our planes dont collide somewhere over some ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ppps. *of not off (bad grammar)

    ReplyDelete